f 7inchSlam.com: Uh oh...

5.07.2007

Uh oh...

Somebody went on a lil' tour and got a lil' Hot Doug's in Chicago this weekend with Tony Valone and other assorted characters. Just a teaser here since I didn't have a camera, but thought you'd like to check it out. My order (never forget the Dr. Brown's Diet Black Cherry Soda):



First there were two of Doug's famous dogs (I prefer them steamed):



Then, the Game of the Week (this week it was a Brown Ale Buffalo Sausage with Roasted Garlic Mustard and Applewood-Smoked Cheddar Cheese... mercy):



I housed these before anyone had even taken two bites of a hot dog. Thanks to Tony Valone for this photo on his huge lame phone so I could rub it in Ciggy's face.



John-Boy is up next with some BBQ reporting. Until next time!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Brown's Diet Black Cherry is crucial!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous rr said...

one of the top things i'll miss about chicago!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home