f 7inchSlam.com: Hone's Deep

3.05.2007

Hone's Deep

To say things have been a little busy around these parts would be a gross understatement, Rizzo and I have become home owners. I've now achieved a whole new level of commiseration with my peers and looks of puzzling bewilderment from those turks a few years my junior.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to modestly named Hone's Deep:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To celebrate the final signing, the lady and I hit Jo Jo's on the way to our new digs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The fear, confusion, mild hangover and the sudden realization that I have just acquired a good 30 years of debt is quite apparent as I prepare to dig into my bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and home fries:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rizzo in between the great inner contemplations of tax assessment and having to pay for garbage pick up, mowed down one of the tastier lookin' burgers I've seen in quite awhile:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since all the records are in boxes and in one form of transit or another, I grabbed a bag of mix tapes for the for this week's back and forth transit mayhem. Here's an homage to the jammage that's keeping us going (and keeping us from killing each other) :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From Hot Tub Eric in Memphis:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From Henrik in Sweden:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From Rob T. in Pittsburgh:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Along with two more of my own:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hopefully next time I'll be back with a joint that the holly jolly Sebak hasn't scooped us on.

Posted by HONE

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Baby Pop said...

Where do you get those yellow cassettes? I must have them.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous HONE said...

Dig around thrift stores, they're from the 80's and used to turn up fairly often. Also every tape I ever got from Japn was some funny color too.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A house? Jeez, might as well pop out a baby or two as well.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous rizzo said...

No babies for Hone and myself. But getting a dog and our records, comics, and toys will keep us company for years to come.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home